Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Wish I Wish We Could Be Sisters Forever

It has been so much fun to see the bond that Alexa and Emma have as sisters. They are the best of friends and have so much fun together. I have to say for being sisters they rarely fight .... now I'm sure that just might change but for the time being we'll enjoy it.
The other day I was watching the girls from the window and this is what I saw. They were sneaking over to the neighbor's yard and picking the dandylions that were white. The would close their eyes and say "I wish, I wish that we could be sisters forever!" They would open their eyes and both blow the flower and giggle. Then they would start over and do it again. I think they did it a dozen times. I snuck my big zoom lens on my camera and snapped a few pics without them even knowing.

11 comments:

Carey said...

That is soooo sweet! Love it

Flip-flop Mama said...

That's so neat Julie! And they can be. . my sisters and I never fought and we're still best of friends! If Ainsley gets all brothers you may need to pass some wisdom on to her!!!!

Nikki said...

Oh how blessed you are, momma!
That is one of the sweetest things I have heard/seen in a looong time.

My sister is my very best friend...what a treasure!

Amy Kaylor Photography said...

Darling. My girls are best of friends and I love it!! They never need a playdate because their best friends are always an arm reach away. ;o) Sisterly love is just the best.

Andra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andra said...

Those pictures are priceless! What a cute game! I miss them soooo much! Hope your training goes well!

Busy Mama said...

That is SO sweet - I love to see that bond in our kids - I think that's what families should be all about!! BTW - I just haven't probably been here in awhile, but I love the new look!

mommy24treasures said...

that is such a wonderful memory...loved catcing upon allyour posts.
Great pics and your new look is lovely:)

mommy24treasures said...

yikes, can you tell my keyboard is sticking? ;)

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I always wanted a sister. Now I count my best friend as my sis!

Deb said...

What a sweet friendship your girls have too! You are so blessed! I love it!

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs