Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Egg Fun

The kids had so much fun dying Easter eggs this week. Alexa, our little artist had so much fun drawing creations on her eggs that would show up after she dyed them. Emma just couldn't decided what color would be the best. She decided there were way too many to choose from. Shane loved watching his eggs turn color. He watch super as close as you can see by the picture. I love the excitement that childred have about life and the little things like dying Easter eggs. I hope you are able to find the excitement of a child about Jesus' ressurection this Easter weekend!





2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I love you son's tongue in that photo. ALL of my boys (even my hubby) does that when they are concentrating.

Lori said...

These pictures are so cute of them coloring eggs, how fun!

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs