Monday, March 10, 2008

Time To Catch Up

I am just not sure where the time goes. Has it really been since Valentine's Day that I posted something? Part of the problem is that we left our camera at papa and grammy's a couple weeks ago. We now have it back. I didn't realize how much I pull the thing out and snap some pictures, no wonder my kids scrapbooks have so many pictures in them.

First order of business is CONGRATULATING my brother on a great season. He coaches the girls varsity team at my old high school. His girls made it to state this year. They ended up meeting the #1 ranked team first round and got beat. That team ended up winning the state tournament.


1 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations to your brother and his team~ that's great that they made it to State~ how exciting for them! Way to go coach!

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs