Monday, October 13, 2008

Pictures At The Park

Wow, where does the time go.  I haven't posted for a while so I am going to do a little catching up today.  There is a beautiful park near us that I love to take pictures of the kids at.  We hadn't gotten there this summer so one late September evening when it was in the high 70's we headed down there for some pictures.  

The kids had fun dipping their toes in the water.  I love Emma's little toes on this picture.  

Alexa Grace - 6

Emma Faith - 4

Shane Robert - 3

I snapped this picture of Alexa and Shane when they were exploring while I was getting some pictures of Emma!

The have some beautiful rock walls and steps to take pictures on. 

My sister .... My friend

My 3 Little Blessings



My kids usually don't mind when I make them do a photo shoot but at the end this is the picture I got.  Do you think they are done?  

3 comments:

Flip-flop Mama said...

They turned out great Julie!! I esp like the one where the kids are walking holding hands! That's the park where Ryan proposed :)

mommy24treasures said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! what precious memories:)

Vanessa said...

Julie!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet comments! Your children have grown and changed SO MUCH since I last saw you guys! They are beautiful!! Very fun to see!

Your pictures are great too! I think you should go pro! :-)

Have a great week-
Vanessa

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs