Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shane's Art Show

I know I have said it before but I love the kids preschool. One of their main focuses is helping the kids "discover their creative genius inside!" I love how they focus on helping to encourage their creativity and the use of their little mind verses putting their minds in a little box and telling them what to cut, where to glue and what to trace. It has been so much fun to see each of my kids grow and discover a love for learning. I love seeing their creativity fostered and encouraged during these precious years of their life. Shane was so excited for all of us to go this his Art Show. I was excited to see Shane' Art.

<span class=

I loved this picture as we came in the building. One of the 4/5 year old classes did this for the Art Show. Isn't it amazing!

<span class=

In Shane's class they had been talking about self portraits. This is Shane's self portrait of himself. I love the hair! It is definitely the do he has when daddy gels it up.

<span class=

Shane and his friends also explored with photography. Shane and his friend James took pictures of each other. The picture of James is the one Shane took!

<span class=

We then moved over to his next painting of his Starfish. He was so proud of all his work.

<span class=

One of Shane's units was on Healthy Eating and a Healthy Body. I loved this unit because he would come home and say things like "My teacher says we need to run to stay healthy!" He was pretty sure that meant the the rule "no running in the house" went out the window. All the kids created their own healthy food with clay and then painted it. Shane's bowl was full of apples, blueberries and cherries.

Recently Updated80

The girls had fun participating in some of the art activities set up through out the preschool. Shane on the other hand was more into playing in some of the classrooms after he showed us his art work.

<span class=

Max had fun checking everyone and everything out. He loved these little decorations hanging from the ceiling.

<span class=

My favorite was Shane's Love Poem. I can't wait to frame this one.

0 comments:

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs