Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year

I can't believe it is January 9 already!! It seems like we are just starting to get back in the groove after the Holidays. I spent 3 days scrapbooking this weekend and came to the conclusion that I have taken way too many pictures this past year (since I got a new camera). Actually I'm glad I've taken all the pictures I just have to stop trying to scrapbook them all in each of the kids books. But as I mentioned earlier Eric got me a new lens for my camera so it looks like it will be a year of a lot of pictures again. My kids are going to love me. Here are some pictures from our first photo shoot practicing with the new lens. Stay tuned tomorrow I'm going to try to post some of the mishaps or the "mom are we done yet" pictures!



1 comments:

Beckyb said...

Those are AWESOME!! You are very talented over there!!

By the way - I still want to know where you find your awesome background papers!!

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs