Thursday, July 22, 2010

Energy Anyone?

The other night we were at the park. Eric and I were sitting on a bench chatting near the playground as the kids were playing. Two gals came up to us who were working on marketing an energy drink. They asked us if we would try this energy drink for them and then they would contact us in a couple days to see what we thought. Shane noticed the fun looking drink sitting on the park bench and wanted some so bad. I told him no way, the last thing he needed was more energy. If only I could bottle up his energy I would surely be rich!



1 comments:

Carey said...

I order those online...they TOTALLY help me get through the slump of the day. And without sugar or even caffiene if that's the way you like it. Ahh...

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs