Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Few Minutes In A Day At The McDonald House


What is happening at the McDonald house.  Here are a couple happenings as of late ......

Shane loves to dress up and play with his sisters.  What's a boy to do when he has 2 older sisters and there are a lot of princess dress up stuff available?  Of course join in and play dress up with the other princesses in the palace!  I had to post this cute little picture of Shane.  Someday he will be very mad at me for taking all these cute little pictures! 

The other happenings in the McDonald house is Emma's little haircut.  Emma decided to give herself a little trim.  She cut this piece on the side and then cut a little chunk out of her bangs.  She thought she wanted some bangs. Of course it was right before Christmas after taking a deep breath mom quickly realized it could have been worse.  Hair will grow back.  Hopefully that's the extent of home haircuts. 

5 comments:

Flip-flop Mama said...

Maybe she'll grow up to be a hair stylist! Hopefully Shane doesn't grow up to be a fairy though. . but if he does, he makes a cute one!

Nantucket Karen said...

Shane makes a beautiful little girl!! I remember when my Mom used to send me to my room when I was little and to "punish her", I'd grab sissors and cut my hair; it was always HORRIFYING! Be "thankful" Miss Emma only cut a little, as I was always practically BALD!! CUTE PICTURES!!
Karen

Amy Kaylor Photography said...

We have a little beauty parlor set up in our stairs closet and I'm just waiting for the day when one my girls exits with a new "do". Shane would love the new Tink movie! ;o)

mommy24treasures said...

oh that is sooo cute, I think he is a darling fairy:)

Andra said...

Shane reminds me of Jake Ward when they dressed him up as Tink for Halloween!!! They were desperate for a girl...and then they got one! :)
Emma, you can assist in my shop any day!!! You're still gorgeous!

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs