Friday, October 2, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

I have to say when Shane entered our house our calm, quiet, girly household was rocked.  I would not change it for the world.  Daily Shane makes me smile and laugh and often shake my head.  Oh, Shane I love your spirit and all the dirt and energy you bring to our house. 

 Last weekend we went to the Apple Orchard which there will be more pictures to come.  While we were waiting for the tractor to take us out to the orchard the girls sat down and waited patiently.  Below you will see what Shane was doing to pass the time! 

Jumping from hay bail to hay bail ....


 and swinging from the rope.

Sitting for a minute ...

then back to swinging!

Oh Shane ... one thing you have taught me! 
BOYS WILL BE BOYS! 

1 comments:

Kathy said...

oooooh, yes! And I think when there are 2 boys the effect grows exponentially! But I wouldn't trade them for the world.

I thought when I had a daughter, "oh good, she'll SIT." Nope!! I think because she has 2 older brothers! The people in the church nursery say "She sprints everywhere!" So much for my sitter....I'm glad you did this post. Nice to know I'm not alone.
:) The pictures of Shane are really so cute. He'd make a good match with my monkeys. :)

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs