Monday, May 23, 2011

Girls Day Out

The girls and I had a special afternoon out! 

IMG_0243

I surprised them with tickets to the play Annie.

IMG_9494

They love the movie and so they were more than excited to see the play.

IMG_9496

We headed downtown to the Orpheum Theater.

IMG_9490

They loved the play and thought Miss Hannigan was so funny! I love spending time with my girls.  It is fun to see their relationship continue to grow as they get older.  I am thankful for the bond they have and the fun they have together. I am thankful for times that I am able to slip away with just my girls. I just can't believe how fast they are growing up.  I hope in the years to come they still think it fun to do things with their mom :)! We finished our afternoon out with a stop for ice cream.  

0 comments:

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs