Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Alexa


Alexa,
I can't believe you are 8 today. Where has the time gone. I think I say that every year but you are growing up way too fast. You are growing up into such a beautiful girl on the inside and the outside. I feel so blessed that God chose me to be your mom! You have grown and matured in so many ways this past year. I am so proud of you. I love the things that make you you and these are just a few!

Alexa you love school and you love to learn. You work so hard on your school work. You love art and have a natural gift.



It was so much fun to watch you grow, mature and blossom at your new school this year. You were a little nervous when you started but you jumped in with both feet. You became quite the social little butterfly and made some really sweet friends. I think my favorite things to watch this year was your faith grow and mature. You loved your time of praise and worship and prayer at the start of every day! I would hear you sing your praise songs every evening around the house. I pray God continues to give you a desire to know him more and grow in your walk with him.


Alexa I couldn't ask for a better big sister. You are so kind, gentle, loving and nurturing to your brother and sister. You are always looking out for them and they look up to you already!


You and your sister have such a sweet relationship. It is fun to watch it grow and blossom. I love it that you enjoy playing with each other and spending time together.

I can tell you are going to be a good mommy some day Alexa. You are so kind, loving and nurturing. Shane sits by you to cuddle and goes to you when he is hurt. He knows you will love on him.

Alexa you are a daddy's girl. You love playing with him but also love to curl up next to him and cuddle. You love it when he teases you and you have started rolling your eyes at him when the teasing starts. It is so fun to watch the two of you interact and your relationship grow.

You are an animal lover. If there aren't real ones around you tend to grab a stuffed one to play with. Your bed is full of animals. Sometimes I don't know how you sleep!


You are athletic and enjoy the competition. You are a go getter on the soccer field ...


and a graceful ballerina on the dance floor.

Alexa this picture reminds me of your personality. You tend to sit back and survey the situation and your surroundings. You take it all in and then proceed and get your feet wet.



But once you get those feet wet you are a determined and driven little thing and you put 110% into everything you do!

Alexa you have a quiet, gentle spirit.

Alexa Grace you will always be my sweet brown eyed girl!
I love you!
Happy 8th Birthday!
Love
Mom

0 comments:

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs