Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Shane

Shane
I can't believe that you are 5 today. I seems like just yesterday that I was holding this tiny little boy with tons of hair and wondering how you would change our life. Boy have you ever changed our life. You have added so much joy and laughter to our family. You are a gift from God my sweet boy. There are so many things that I love about you and today on your birthday I want to write about a few!



I love your big brown eyes, that smile and the dimple that goes with it.

I love how excited you are about being a big brother. I love listening to you pray at night for him you say "and God be with my baby brother where ever he is in China!"

Shane it was so fun to see you dive right into preschool this year. You were a little sponge as you took everything in. It was fun to see you grow and blossom this year.

Shane I loved my time alone with you this year. When the girls were at school we enjoyed doing so many different things. We played games, made cookies, read books, cuddled, played legos, went to Barnes and Noble ..... I loved looking into your little eyes and having sweet conversations between a mommy and her little boy.



Shane you love playing Lego's and trains. It is fun to see your imagination run wild!



You are all boy and have a zeal for life. You rarely sit still. If only I could bottle up your energy. Your love for life and others pours out of you.

You make guns and swords out of sticks because that's what little boys do!


You play hard and get dirty!



You love motorized vehicles and have a need for speed!



You love spending time with your daddy! You think it is so much fun that there are things like golf that only the boys get to do together. You grin from ear to ear when it is your time for date night with daddy!


Your sisters love you to pieces. Alexa is your nurturer. You go to her when you are tired, sad or just want a hug! Emma is your playmate. You guys wrestle around, play house, play Lego's or what ever else you dream up. I often hear giggles from the two of you and every once in a while a little disagreement.

I love seeing the fun and laughter that you can have together. I pray that your relationships continue to grow and deepen in the years to come!

You are a determined little man!

But most of all you love life with every ounce of you and you live it to it's fullest!
Shane I feel so blessed to be your mommy!
Happy 5th Birthday!
I love you!
Mom

1 comments:

Kathy said...

What a sweet post for a sweet boy. I feel like I know your kids from reading about them. Shane is starting to really look like a big boy! I'm glad you had such precious time with him this last year before your new addition. I'm sure those memories will always be very special for the two of you.

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs