Friday, June 19, 2009

Ten Years of Blessings

Ten years ago today Eric and I stood in front of each other and made vows to each other.  We didn't know what life would look like or what it would bring but we promised to love each other and stick by each others side no matter what.  It is hard to believe it has been 10 years.  Sometimes it feels like just yesterday and other days it seems like I can't remember what life was like before we were together.  As I  start to look back over the things that have stretched and molded us as a couple it seems like we have more than 10 years experience together in life.  I am so thankful that God brought us together 10 years ago to be husband and wife.  I am so thankful that we get to walk through the ups and downs of life together.  I am so thankful that God chose us too be the parents of our three blessings.  I am so thankful for the wonderful daddy that Eric is!  I am so thankful for the love that Eric and I share that continues to grown.  I am so thankful that we still enjoy spending time together and make it a priority to do that.  I am so thankful that Eric is a spiritual leader in our house and encourages me to grow in my faith.  I pray that God will bless us on our journey in the year to come and that we will grow closer to each other and to Him! 
Happy Anniversary my love!
I love you!
Julie

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs