Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Shane

Shane, I can't believe that you are 4 today.  Where has the last 4 years gone?  It seems like just yesterday you were our little, laid back man who was content just to hang out and didn't have too much to say and wasn't too eager to move.  Once you figured out the moving and talking thing you haven't stopped.   You are a ball of energy and are all boy!! You have so much energy I wish I could bottle it up.  You talk non-stop and I mean non-stop.  So much for boys not being as verbal as girls.  I think you might be the one who gets in trouble in school for too much talking.  You make us laugh with all the things you do and say.  You are my little man that is so full of love.  You are so quick to give hugs and kisses and to cuddle. You love your sisters and feel like such a big boy that you can do most things they can do now.  You are all about cuddling up on my lap to read a book until your daddy comes a long and then you are all boy.  You light up when daddy gets home from work.  You love to wrestle with him and your new favorite thing to do with him is golfing with daddy.  Shane your smile melts my heart especially when it is accompanied by " I love you mommy, you are the best mommy in the world!!"  I hear those words come out of your mouth quite often.  Shane, it is so much fun watching you blossom into a little man.  I pray that God continues to mold you into the boy and man he desires you to be.  I pray your daddy and I can guide your sweet, energetic spirit! We love you little man! 
Happy Birthday!
Love 
Mom  

0 comments:

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs