Friday, June 12, 2009

Where Does Time Go?


We spent an evening at the Corwin's house.  I had Cole the oldest in 2nd Grade when I taught in Arizona.  I spent a couple years tutoring him and his brother Chase and helping them with homework.  I developed a special relationship with these boys and their parents.  We still keep in touch but I just do not know where the time has gone.  This visit was just crazy.  Every time I go back to Arizona and see them and  I wonder what happened to those little boys.


I love this picture of Cole and the kids.  I thought the same thing Emma and Shane!!
"What in the world happened to my little 2nd grader?"  Cole is now 17 and is driving.  He went from being a boy to a young man!  He has matured into such a nice young man!! It was fun to catch up on his life. 

We had a wonderful evening catching up on life! 

0 comments:

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs