Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Good Lesson Learned and Time to Catch Up

I have fallen way behind in blogging.  I thought Blogger was having a problem because it would take forever for me to post pictures.  I would get frustrated at the amount of time it was taking that I would stop.  I soon realized after a couple weeks that it must be me and not blogger.  I soon realized what the problems was.  I had way, way too many pictures on my laptop.  First of all I take a crazy amount of pictures and I should be transferring them to my extra drive but haven't done it for awhile.  I spent some good time organizing and moving them yesterday and wouldn't you believe it blogger worked just fine.  I also feel better that all my pictures are now on an external drive in case my laptop crashes.  The new goal is to transfer them every month.  We will see how it works.  Now I have some major catching up to do on my blog! Here we go! 

0 comments:

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs