Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Alexa

Alexa Grace I can't believe that you are 7 today.  The years seem to go faster and faster.  As I look back at pictures I wonder what happened to my little girl.  Is it your big girl teeth or your face that looks more mature or the things you say or do?  All I know is each year I get sad and wonder what happened to the last year but I also get excited for the year to come.  I see you continue to grow and blossom in so many ways each year and I can't wait to see what this year brings.  You are a blessing to our family.  You are sweet and gentle.  You a very loving and nurturing to your brother and sister.  You are always looking out for them.  You are my big helper and are always willing to help without complaining.  You are an amazing artist and are very creative.  You love to read and write.  You love to be outside and be active.  You love to cuddle and read books with your mom and you love to play ball and wrestle with your dad although you do like your cuddle time with dad too! Alexa Grace I pray that God blesses you in the year to come and that you continue to grow into the girl that God desires you to be.  
I love you Alexa!
Love 
Mom

0 comments:

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs