Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Stockings Were Hung

The stockings were hung and ready Christmas morning! 


I on the other hand was not feeling ready Christmas morning.  I was hoping a good night of sleep would be just what I needed but instead ....


I took a picture of the kids as they saw their stockings for the first time and then proceeded to launch my camera towards Eric as I made my way to the bathroom.  The flu had hit. 


Eric captured the excitement of our four as the went through their treasures. 


You can see me re-entering the scene her and I was able to sit and watch the kids take it all in! 



I love the girls sleepy head look in this picture. 


The boys tried out their super hero costumes. 


I love this picture. 

Our newest little superhero! 

0 comments:

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs