Tuesday, December 29, 2009

McDonald Family Pictures

I usually make us all pose for a family picture when we celebrate Christmas together.  It is always fun to look back over the years and see the kids change.  We took family pictures the week before Christmas so I didn't torture everyone on Christmas Day.  


My friend Kristi took these for us and I thought they turned out great! You just never know when you get a group of people together with 5 little ones how they are going to turn out!

I love this one of all of us holding hands! 

I thought we even got some cute ones of Grammy Sue and all the kids!


This was a bit of a chore to get everyone to lay down, heads together and look at the camera.  Well, almost everyone is looking but Shane's look is so his personality.  I love this picture of all the kids!

Zach is 2 and was done with pictures until the sucker came out.  Well once the sucker came out there was no way we were going to get it out of his hands.  So all the kids got suckers and I thought we got some cute sucker pictures as well!


(Photographs by Kristi Shanks)

0 comments:

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs